Thursday 3 July 2014

Life is a game...

Life is a game we all play with rules given to us, some to be learnt and others to be followed or even broken.... AND we all dream for life to be our version of perfect but it never really is so. 
We have to learn to fit in like a jigsaw puzzle piece the best we can. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 There isn't really any easy way to do this life business. You can sit there and suffer in silence thinking 'I hate my life' or some other negative thought...hurting yourself is another way people cope. OR You can get off your backside and do something about whatever you dislike about life. Sitting there everyday wishing life would change in any way shape or form while going about life the same way you do everyday is stupid. It's the way many people go about life.

 Everyone is in a sea of people struggling for a place they belong. It's a game. It's unfair. It's a challenge. I am one lonely person trying to swim to the surface of the people but pushed down by the current or swarm of people leaping above me like dolphins out of the water.

 What I'm trying to say is that life is not easy even for those who you think is. (they're probably good at hiding it) If you dislike how life is going right now then try and change it. Move away from people who bring down life or change the way you think of life. p.s. I'm not saying I am winning this life game. I'm clearly stating you are not the only person who wants a perfect version of life for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment