Friday 5 September 2014

Mint choc chip icecream make it okay.

I say I'm okay when I'm not. I want someone to pick up the pieces but no...I just carry on eating mint choc chip ice cream to make life feel better.


When people are quick to say "I'm fine" or "I'm ok" most likely they are not or they just want you to leave them alone.

So many people out there put a mask on life. They fake it to make it. They smile on the outside when they're crying on the inside. They pretend to be someone they are not.

It saddens me to think that lots of people out there are not true to themselves and hide away true feelings and selves. Some people don't have a shoulder to cry on or a trustworthy person to rely on/confide in.


Maybe you be that person who doesn't let a fast "I'm fine" or "I'm ok" slide.  Be someone who says "I know you're not".

No comments:

Post a Comment